- HEALTHY EATING
- PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
- LIMITING SMALL SCREEN TIME
- NATIONAL QUALITY FRAMEWORK
- NEWSLETTERS & TRAINING
- Early Childhood Services Newsletters
- Aboriginal Services Newsletters
- Family Newsletters
- **New** Munch & Move Webinars - For services that have not attended the 1 day Munch & Move Workshop. Starting in July 2015 the Munch & Move training workshop will be delivered via a ‘live’ webinar series. More information including the dates and times of each webinar series is available through this link.
- Munch & Move Refresher Training - An online refresher training module for educators and/or services that have previously attended the 1 day training workshop and would like an update on the Munch & Move program and its components. You will need to contact the Good for Kids team to ask for the password and date of workshop attendance. Then click on the link below to register.
- Munch & Move Staff Development Kit - For educators who have attended the Munch & Move training day to share their learning with other staff members back at the service. The kit consists of a User Guide, two PowerPoint presentations (saved as PDFs), a set of notes for each presentation, a Checklist and an Action Planning template.